RE: [Savannah-hackers] GCC CVS repository problem

From: Per Dalgas Jakobsen
Subject: RE: [Savannah-hackers] GCC CVS repository problem
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:03:50 +0200

> Savannah was down at the time of your checkout. I think it should be
> working again now. If not, feel free to bug us again :)

bug-bug-bug ;-)

Since sunday my test-system hasn't been able to complete CVS-update.
It hangs with the following as the last output:
---
cvs server: Updating gcc/libjava/java
cvs server: Updating gcc/libjava/java/applet
---
Besides my test-scripts, the relevant running processes at hang are CVS and RSH.

When I kill the processes, cvs responds with:
---
cvs [checkout aborted]: received termination signal
Killed by signal 15.
---

I guess you already are on the problem (I humbly assume that my system is
working :-))

Best regards
Per

---
IMPORTANT
The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please immediately notify us by e-mail or telephone.
Thank you in advance.
---