Re: [Savannah-hackers] Account registration problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Account registration problem
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 22:12:11 +0200

I activated your account by hand.
It is strange you did not get the account registration confirmation e- mail.

--
Sylvain

Jean-Paul B. wrote:
Hi
I tried to create an account on savannah yesterday
and i haven't received the confirmation mail yet.
I first thought i made a mistake spelling the mail address but
when i tried to use the "lost password" feature,
i received a mail and was able to change my password.

Well finally i'm still not able to log in as squeak
(my account is said to be pending)

Could you please send back a confirmation mail
(to the address I registered with: address@hidden)
or juste activate it ? (or just make the old request time out
so i can try a new one?)

Thanks.