Re: [Savannah-hackers] project "Intense"

From: Paul Swoboda
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] project "Intense"
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sylvain et al,

Hello, due to time constraints, I have decided to place the "Intense"
project on gna.org in France, and the project has been approved there.
Could you please remove the subission from savannah in the US, to avoid
causing anyone any inconvenience?

Best Regards,

Paul Swoboda

Paul Swoboda
Research Fellow
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052
Australia