Re: [Savane-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers] Security library development sta

From: Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
Subject: Re: [Savane-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers] Security library development started ; -)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:28:26 +0200

Hi,

> > The work is going smoothly :)
> > /news is still finished
> > /search is finished too
>
> Cool! :)

:)

> > > Independant of what your doing w.r.t. the NRG branch, I have a patch
that
> > > takes out 1/3 of the RG (register_globals) need.  I can send it to the
> > > list/yourself if you want it.
> >
> > send me it.
>
> Will do.  Patch to follow shortly..

don't worry , send it when finished.

> > > Also, if you want /any/ help with that let me know! :)
> >
> > Sure , take work with some of the php frontend parts: bugtracker  / faq
> > /docs , etc.
> > Tell me before what you want to do.
>
> OK, I think I'll take the bits I'm most familiar with those being:
>
>   - /docs/
>   - /faq/
>   - /my/
>   - /project/
>
> Are you OK with me doing those, Lorenzo?

I will do it with you.
I am available for about 1 hour everyday in the afternoon , after studying ,
etc.
/my/ needs to work together.

Cheers.
Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
PGP: Keyfingerprint:
4ACC D892 05F9 74F1 F453  7D62 6B4E B53E 9180 5F5B
ID: 0x91805F5B
http://www.tuxedo-es.org