[Savannah-hackers] submission of EtherMan - savannah.nongnu.org

From: gr33ndata
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of EtherMan - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:08:19 -0400

Green Data <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: EtherMan
System name: etherman
Type: non-GNU

Etherman: Ethernet Man In the Middle Attack tool.
[Description]
It is a program for educational purpose where can some one redirect all the
traffic between two hosts on a switched network to pass by his own PC first
using ARP poisoning technique. Also traffic destinated from one PC to its
gateway may be directed too.
The software is written in C using both libpcap, an libnet libraries.
[Future]
It is now in a pre alpha state. So the software needs some further testing. I
am also planning to add some new features and GUI interface (ncurses may be
used later on).
I am also planning to make it read some scripts and support other developers to
write their own plugins.
[Code]
The code is not hosted anywhere now, so I thin I will upload it here later on
by what mean you desire.

Other Software Required:
libpcap
libnet

Other Comments:
What is the prefered method to upload my code here ?

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/