[Savannah-hackers] RE: Project membership approved

From: Marc-Olivier Peyer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] RE: Project membership approved
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:26:41 +0200

Hello,

There seems to be a login problem with my account.

Upon receiving the following confirmation message, I tried to login as
marcolivier and  got a "Invalid User Name" error. I then tried to recover my
password and got a "That user does not exist" error. What happened ?

Thanks for your support.

Marc-Olivier