[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Savannah migration from Savannah (the Softwar

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Savannah migration from Savannah (the Software) to GForge - Why?!
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:51:07 +0200

I would really like to understand the migration decision. We almost lost a volunteer because of this opacity.

We now know Savannah|Savane is well maintained and not unsecure. Is the decision to migrate maintained considering this? Also, should the Savannah hackers be involved in this kind of decision?

PS: Richard, I wish you a full recovery for your imminent speech in France