[Savannah-hackers] [support #102999] Project registration interrupted -

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102999] Project registration interrupted - cant register
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:06:11 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #102999] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
                Wed 04/14/04 at 20:05 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | beu
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Should be fixed now.

[support #102999] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Tommi Asiala
On: Sun 04/11/04 at 18:16

Category:  None

Original Submission:  I was registering "renpy" in license phase when power was
cut off for a second in my house. Due to that I get following report while
trying to register that project again:
Warning: savannah was not able to read "forbidden_group_names" site-specific
information, please contact administrators [#1]; Project name taken [#2];

A project with that name already exists.

renpy is not shown on project listnings.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Wed 04/14/04 at 20:05         By: beu
Should be fixed now.

For detailed info, follow this link: