[Savannah-hackers] [support #103010] Can't approve news items

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103010] Can't approve news items
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:33:05 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103010] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 04/15/04 at 18:33 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #103010] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: David Snopek
On: Wed 04/14/04 at 22:34

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Either I've complete lost my mind and can't find the form
to approve news items or it has disappeared.  Someone please help me approve
the news item I recently submited for my project: xmldoom

Thanks!

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Thu 04/15/04 at 02:27         By: xevol
Thanks guys!  I didn't even consider that because I am the sole overlord of
Xmldoom right now.  I guess the permissions got messed up with the cracker and
the site down time ...

Date: Wed 04/14/04 at 23:11         By: Beuc
You have to set your member permissions in the admin area so as to set yourself
as news manager. Currently you do not have rights 'None' on the news.

Date: Wed 04/14/04 at 23:10         By: beu
Hello,

If you look here
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/project/admin/userperms.php?group=xmldoom> you can
see that you don't the "Manager" news permission which you need to approve News.

Once you have that permission, you will be able to approve news items again.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103010>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/