[Savannah-hackers] New Project Question

From: Marco Bresciani
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] New Project Question
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:31:41 +0200

Dears Sirs,
  I've read about your site and, as I'd like to begin a new project, I'd
like to know if I can start a new project here, even if it is not a GNU
software. If so, my project will "automagically" became a GNU software...
or what?

I mean: I'm planning to create a software by myself, with the help of some
friend and the Savannah site could be useful to manage development. My
software is not a GNU one, even if we will use the GNU licenses. If I
develop my project on Savannah, my software will become a GNu one or it has
to be a GNU software to be developed on Savannah?!

Hope to be clear, even if my written-English is not so good.

Marco

--
(o>  Utente address@hidden da 3,752 anni (2479 unità)
//\  Tempo CPU: 2,404 anni (8h 29min 40,1s medio)