[Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: [ #183666] Re: access to GDB's web pa

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: [ #183666] Re: access to GDB's web pages?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:46:53 +0200

I cannot tell, since it is done at
However, the system administrators are finishing working on real-time sync from Savannah to

On 2004.04.16 21:58, Andrew Cagney wrote:
(thanks to johnPW for figuring my CVS problem)

On 2004.04.15 18:23, James Blair via RT wrote:

address@hidden - Thu Apr 08 16:23:02 2004]:

Hello Sysadmins,

GDB is one of the '' projects with only webspace.
Can you set up a repository to update ?
Current pages are in project 'www' under www/software/gdb. There is no

repository for project gdb, although the gdb and webgdb Unix groups

Sorry for the late reply, I've been out sick.  This is done.

How long does this take to propogate (I've just committed a bunch of changes to the GDB repository). (Sorry to be somewhat pushy but I'm away this weekend and I'd like to get the GDB 6.1 announcement out before I leave tomorrow).