[Savannah-hackers] [support #103016] Project Deletion Request

From: Samuel Abels
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103016] Project Deletion Request
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:04:23 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103016] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Samuel Abels
On: Sat 04/17/04 at 14:04

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hello,

I had to host some projects on another site (gna.org) and have not found a
project deletion link at savannah. To avoid confusion I would thus ask you to
remove the following projects, including their CVS tree:

Project Name      System name
--------------------------------
Bloryn            bloryn
Cantus            cantus
Ammerum           ammerum
gpostman          gpostman
LinTalk           lintalk
ID3 libraries     libid3

For the last three projects, the project is "orphaned" because I used the
"delete" button in "My Groups", hoping that this might delete the project
(which it clearly did not).

Secondly, can you please delete the CVS tree, *but not the project* of the
"idb" project? I have acidentally comitted a whole lot of crap and will
re-import everything after that.

Thanks a lot!
-Samuel

For detailed info, follow this link: