Re: [Savannah-hackers] SSH access for CVS

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] SSH access for CVS
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:25:42 +0200

Forgot to Cc: to savannah-hackers...

--
Sylvain

On 2004.04.26 12:49, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Savannah said you had 2 SSH keys, which means there was a new line in your SSH key (an SSH key must be on a single line to be valid, even if the line is very long).

I replaced the new line with a space. You should be able to login within 30 minutes (so this change is taken into account by the system).

I also changed back your web password to the one you use, so you can login again to Savannah.