Re: [Savannah-hackers] Removing project from Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Removing project from Savannah
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:54:42 +0200

It is possible to do it, and we have to delete projects manually.
Please reply to tell me whether I can remove everything, or if I should wait so you can migrate some information, or if you want to keep some information here.

Could you be kind enough to also tell us what are the reasons why Savannah does not fit your needs, and where you plan to move the project?

--
Sylvain

W. Michael Petullo wrote:
I am interested in removing the pam_mount project from Savannah.  How
may I do this?

I'm an associate member of the FSF, so its not that I am moving away
from GNU as a whole.  I have just decided that Savannah does not
provide what my project needs.

Thanks.