Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with changing email address for account

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with changing email address for account
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:29:06 +0200

As far as I know, this warning can be ignored.
We will work on it as soon as we have some more important issues fixed :)

--
Sylvain

On 2004.04.29 07:15, E. Weddington wrote:
[ Sorry if this is a duplicate. I wasn't sure if the previous one was
sent.]

Hello!

Savannah gave me an error when I was attempting to change my email
address for my
account (arcanum). It said that the database was updated but there
were problems in sending
a confirmation email. Hopefully this can get resolved soon as the
current email address listed
for my account will go dark soon.

Thanks for your help.