[Savannah-hackers] submission of Kariboo - savannah.nongnu.org

From: fulgrim
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Kariboo - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 09:14:47 -0400

Un projet a été soumis à savannah.nongnu.org
Ce courriel a été envoyé à address@hidden, address@hidden

Thomas Aynaud <address@hidden> a décrit le projet comme suit :
Licence: gpl
Autre Licence:
Paquet: Kariboo
Nom système: kariboo
Type: non-GNU

Kariboo is a mp3/ogg player wich can index your music collection to find easily
your music. It has almost the same playlist than zinf (www.zinf.org) but for
KDE. It's yet usefull, but also perfectible.

Why an other music player ?
I try to make the music player I like, and if I like it, I think others may.
The other ones don't satisfy me.

It's developed in C++ and source can be find at
http://fulgrim.free.fr/kariboo.tar.gz

Dépendances logicielles:
libmad (http://www.underbit.com/products/mad/)
libcdaudio (http://cdcd.undergrid.net/libcdaudio/)
KDE
Qt
lib for vorbisfile and ogg (http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/)
libxml2(http://www.xmlsoft.org/)

Autres Commentaires:
 i live in a french speaking country, if you don't understand anything, ask me.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/