[Savannah-hackers] submission of libkdtree++ - savannah.nongnu.org

From: savannah . gnu . org
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libkdtree++ - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 19:40:46 -0400

Martin F. Krafft <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: I am failing to see the difference between the Artistic License
and the Clarified Artistic License. My code is under the artistic license, but
I am prepared to change that. Maybe someone can give me some advice.
Package: libkdtree++
System name: libkdtree
Type: non-GNU

libkdtree++ is a C++ template container implementation of k-dimensional space
sorting, using a kd-tree. It:

   - sports an unlimited number of dimensions (in theory)
   - can store any data structure, provided the data structure provides
     operator[0 - k-1] to access the individual dimensional
     components (arrays, std::vector already do) and a std::less
     implementation for the type of dimensional components
   - has support for custom allocators
   - implements iterators
   - provides standard find as well as range queries
   - has amortised O(lg n) time (O(n lg n) worst case) on most
     operations (insert/erase/find optimised) and worst-case O(n) space.
   - provides a means to rebalance and thus optimise the tree.
   - exists in its own namespace
   - uses STL coding style, basing a lot of the code on stl_tree.h

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/