Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration

From: Ian Jackson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:00:38 +0100

Sylvain Beucler writes ("Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration"):
> On 2004.03.30 15:07, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > address@hidden writes ("New user registration"):
> > > A new user has registered on Savannah.
> > How can I disable this unwanted functionality of Savannah ?
> You are not supposed to receive this indeed.
>
> Can you tell me when and at what mail box you received it?

A complete copy with headers is attached.  I received it at
address@hidden, as the headers suggest.

Thanks,
Ian.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: New user registration Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:07:49 -0500 User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux)
A new user has registered on Savannah.

User Full Name:   Simon depiets alias 2df
User Name:   deepsimon_2df
User Email:   address@hidden

Project Full Name:   adns - DNS client (resolver) library
Project System Name: adns
Project page:        https://savannah.gnu.org//projects/adns

Message from user:

hello i'm 2df alias deepsimon i'm ok for all jobs particulary for translation
french/english

You receive this email because you are registered as an administrator of this
project and the system has been configured to send emails to administrators
when new users register.

Please login and go to the page
https://savannah.gnu.org//project/admin/useradmin.php?group_id=54
and approve this new pending user, so he/she can obtain full functionality on
the web site.

 -- the Savannah team

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/