Re: [Savannah-hackers] recovering access to savannah

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] recovering access to savannah
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:27:55 +0200

    It seems you already logged in since the crack.
    Maybe did you just found how to recover the account?

    Anyway, the procedure is to use the "Forgot Password?" link on the
    login page, then use it to create a new Savannah password, and upload
    your SSH key using the web interface.

I just did it. That is how i logged on the web interface.

But i have a shell account on subversions. I cannot login to change
the .ssh/ files.

--
José E. Marchesi

<address@hidden>         http://www.gnu.org     GNU No es Unix!