[Savannah-hackers] phpGW cvs is a little messed up

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] phpGW cvs is a little messed up
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:31:10 +1000

Hi all,

One of our developers (not me), has committed a stack of files to the
phpgroupware cvsroot.  I tried to clean them up, "cvs remove" works but
when i try to commit I get:
cvs [server aborted]: cannot rename file
/cvsroot/phpgroupware/,calendar.html, to
/cvsroot/phpgroupware/calendar.html,v: Operation not permitted

All files in the cvsroot need to be removed (no dirs AFAIK), see
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/phpgroupware/?only_with_tag=HEAD

If someone could please clean this up for us, it would be greatly
appreciated.  btw I am not sub'd to the list.

Cheers

Dave
--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)