Re: [Savannah-hackers] phpGW cvs is a little messed up

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] phpGW cvs is a little messed up
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 07:41:53 +0200

Done :)

Please check whether everything is allright.

Dave Hall wrote:
Hi all,

One of our developers (not me), has committed a stack of files to the
phpgroupware cvsroot.  I tried to clean them up, "cvs remove" works
when i try to commit I get:
cvs [server aborted]: cannot rename file
/cvsroot/phpgroupware/,calendar.html, to
/cvsroot/phpgroupware/calendar.html,v: Operation not permitted

All files in the cvsroot need to be removed (no dirs AFAIK), see

If someone could please clean this up for us, it would be greatly
appreciated.  btw I am not sub'd to the list.