[Savannah-hackers] submission of Dirty Water - savannah.nongnu.org

From: sproctor
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Dirty Water - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:39:24 -0400

Sean Proctor <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Dirty Water
System name: dirtywater
Type: non-GNU

The purpose of this project is to create an engine on which mud servers can
run. We know it has been done before, but typically not with free software, or
without much depth, and never with a functional language.

download: http://mud.rottenvegetable.org/mud-0.1.0.tar.gz
web view: http://svn.rottenvegetable.org/mud/

Other Software Required:
ocaml
pxp
OcamlMakefile

Other Comments:
I've tried to register this project once already, but I received no response
that time.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/