Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of SimulaAVR++ -savannah.nongnu.o

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of SimulaAVR++ -savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:10:08 +0100 (BST)

Hello Bill,

Bill said:

> What time-frame can I expect to hear back about acceptance/rejection?
>
> I'm not trying to be pushy, just looking for some kind of idea.
>
> Thanks

Savannah is not currently accepting new projects.  tThis means that your
project is still in the pending queue and will be actioned as soon as we
start accepting new projects again.

Unfortunately I cannot give you a time-frame, but getting Savannah back to
the state where new projects can be accepted is one of our highest
priority tasks.

--
Elfyn