Re: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103137] CVS locked when updating classp

From: Yaroslav Klyukin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103137] CVS locked when updating classpath
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:52:47 -0400

Elfyn McBratney wrote:

Original Submission:  When updating cvs checkout or checking it out freshly we
get the following message:

cvs update: [14:47:46] waiting for uid65534's lock in
/cvsroot/classpath/classpath/doc/api/xslt/common

Looks like uid 65534 is a "nobody"
Is it possible that an anonymous user is downloading something from CVS and creates a lock?

It's the same messge since some days, always the same directory. I think some
process may be stalled or so.

Can you please fix it? Its unpossible to update whole classpath tree.