Re: [Savannah-hackers] Mailman problem?

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Mailman problem?
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:22:51 -0700

>>>>> "Elfyn" == Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden> writes:

Elfyn> Hello Casey, Casey Marshall said:
>> For the past few days (at least; I don't know if it has been
>> longer) the Mailman pages for my project Jessie have been failing
>> with the following error message. I get a similar error for the
>> administration pages.
>>
>> [...]

Elfyn> I have forwarded your message to the FSF sysadmins who run
Elfyn> mail.gnu.org.  (It looks like a simple permission problem but I
Elfyn> don't have karma to fix that.)  I'll get backto you as soon as
Elfyn> I hear from them.

Just for my reference: is the contact address for mail.gnu.org
somewhere where I should have seen it? Because the only email address
present in the error page I got was "address@hidden".

--
Casey Marshall || address@hidden