[Savannah-hackers] Fwd: -1 Camelot-discuss moderator request(s) waiting

From: Jérôme Marant
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Fwd: -1 Camelot-discuss moderator request(s) waiting
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:33:54 +0200

I received this message many times.
I tried to follow the link but Mailman asks me for a list administrator
password which I don't have.
I'm the admin of the camelot project but I find no place in
savannah where I could change this password. In fact, nothing
is mentioned bout it.

Could some please help?

Thanks in advance.

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----