Re: [Savannah-hackers] ancien request about the ploug

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] ancien request about the ploug
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:31:11 +0200

pamaloha wrote:
Hello,
I sent a request a few months ago about a Linux User Group in Bretagne in France called the P:L:O:U:G.

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux? (hence the GUG acronym)

For more information, see
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

I never received any responses, and I wonder if you still reserve space and connections for new projects ?
Patrick Hautrive président of the P:L:O:U:G
address@hidden
http://ploug.eu.org/

Please see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html, if you get
listed on that page we will surely help you.

--
Sylvain