[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Wesley J Landaker
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:02:04 -0600

On Monday 19 July 2004 20:36, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > Dear Savannah Users,
> >
> > We are pleased to announce that we are now able to accept new
> > projects at Savannah again. It took us a long while to build a
> > secure environnement, as well as a gathering additional volunteers
> > to study and maintain it.
> >
> > Some of you submitted your projects a long time ago and probably
> > tried another service by now. If you wish, we would be glad to help
> > you move to Savannah; if you don't, please let us know. We will
> > keep pending projects during one month, waiting for your reply.

I applied for hosting for a project called MiMMS. I'd been patiently (or
lazily) waiting for Savannah to be back up and running, so I still
would like to use the service. Do I need to do anything special if I
already did all the project submission stuff previously?

Thanks. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <address@hidden>