Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:18:44 +0200

We are not aware of unusual delays with our mail servers.

We usually experience delays from a few seconds to a few hours.

--
Sylvain

On 2004.07.21 Zenaan Harkness wrote:
Please reply-all, to assist me in nailing this email problem.

Are there delay issues with (any of) the mail servers?

I sent a few emails this morning, and haven't received them (from
lists
I am subscribed to) in quite a few hours. This is unusual, although
could have something to do with MX records changing?

I changed my email forwarding address with my domain hosting provider,
but my other emails (going to the same address - address@hidden)
seem
to be coming through fine. Just not those from gnu.org and also not
those from freedesktop.org.

Any help appreciated,