[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Jochen Hepp
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:43:30 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Savannah-Hackers,

> Some of you submitted your projects a long time ago and probably
> tried another service by now. If you wish, we would be glad to help
> you move to Savannah; if you don't, please let us know. We will keep
> pending projects during one month, waiting for your reply.

I would like to host my two pending projects on Savannah:

archives-find:
   http://hepp.gmxhome.de/download/archives-find/archives-find-0.0.3.tar.gz

patch-source:
   http://hepp.gmxhome.de/download/patch-source/patch-source-0.0.5.tar.gz

customize:
   My project customize, which exists already has now no files any more.
   I will check the files in again.

It took a lot of time to secure Savannah :-)

Jochen Hepp