Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Migma - A multiple-choice exam gene

From: Antonio Basile
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Migma - A multiple-choice exam generator - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 05:28:17 +0000

Hi, about the question:

It is a problem, if the only reason you want your project hosted at
Savannah is for mirroring purposes.  We are willing to host Free
Software projects if they intend to use the development platform we
offer, but not if the project if Savannah is just considered as a
free (as in beer) Internet connection and hard disk.

Please clarify this point.

It's a big honnor to me if the GNU Project host my little project.

I am on sourceforge first, but if GNU Project accept to host my project,
GNU Project will be the main development platform to me (ie, in my mind FSF and GNU are world's best free software filosofy/project - and a curiosity - i think emacs like one of the best soft ever and Richard Stallman , well, he is a god to me).

I really don't want to put my little project at Savannah only for mirroring purposes.

I have the same free software filosofy of GNU Project and you are THE reference to me. Not only a mirror.

thanks,

Antonio Luiz Basile