Re: [Savannah-hackers] Mixed up attic for AUCTeX.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Mixed up attic for AUCTeX.
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:37:56 +0200

Hello,

On 2004.08.11 22:45 David Kastrup wrote:
Hello,

when I do a checkout of the CVS archive for AUCTeX without any
options, I get a current version.

Do you mean
cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/auctex co auctex
?

However, if I do a checkout with a tag, like -r HEAD or -D 2004/09/01,
then I get wagonloads of junk from the Attic checked out as well.

Can you give us the precise commands, and the files that differ with the ones you get when using the above command (w/o options)?

Is it possible to fix this?  It makes it, for example, impossible to
do an "export" command on the HEAD revision.

Can you also check whether you are using a branch in your current version (CVS/Tag files).

Last, please specify your CVS version (cvs --version).

Sorry, but we need more details to understand your problem.

--
Sylvain