Re: [Savannah-hackers] Scicalc

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Scicalc
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:58:15 +0200

Hello,

On 2004.08.10 22:00 I wrote:
We only sent a one-time announcement. Then some people replied to that list, and incorrect moderation was done (it seems to be a bug in Mailman). We removed everybody from the list for safety some days ago. You should not have received anything since then. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Actually it seems we didn't configure the mailing-list properly.

So Mailman has nothing to do with this issue, let's not ternish the reputation of this excellent piece of software :)

--
Sylvain