Re: [Savannah-hackers] RE: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] RE: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:53:44 -0400

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:45:52 -0400, vom <address@hidden> wrote:
>  I also have not moved my project and would like to remain. It has been
> quite some time and I would need my user information again in order to avoid
> creating a new account.
>
> Lori Paris
> Skinner project

Please provide us with an (temporary) URL pointing to the source code.
The description you gave when registering will not be read by the general
public. If you are still concerned with privacy, however, you can forward
the code to me by email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

Reagrds,

--
Michael J. Flickinger