[Savannah-hackers] [support #103236] mailman administrator password

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103236] mailman administrator password
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:11:54 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103236] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 08/15/2004 at 22:02 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

It seems I forgot to process your request. I apologize for that.
We have some troubles with tracker notifications, that we should be working on
during this week.
I sent you 3 passwords privately.

[support #103236] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Adrian Thomasset
On: Tue 08/03/2004 at 10:47

Category:  None

Original Submission:
Hi,

Could you please reset the password for the lpi-manuals mailman administrator.

Thanks,
Adrian

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Wed 08/04/2004 at 08:39       By: thomaa
Salut Sylvain,

Les lists du projet lpi-manuals sont les suivants:

lpi-manuals-users
lpi-manuals-devel
lpi-manuals-news

Merci!

Adrian

Date: Tue 08/03/2004 at 19:22       By: Beuc
Can you give me the name of the mailing lists you would like to reset to
password of?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103236>

  Message sent via/by Savannah