[Savannah-hackers] [support #103269] clean cvs repository

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103269] clean cvs repository
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:11:25 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103269] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
                Tue 08/17/2004 at 18:51 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | beu
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #103269] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: remy baranx
On: Tue 08/17/2004 at 18:44

Category:  None

Original Submission:  I'm the lead programmer of cleia project (hosted on

We have decided to restart our project to zero. During several monthes we
haven't used savannah cvs (because I was the only coder) and files on the cvs
are very obsolete.

Please, could you erase all directories and files that are on our cvs
repository ? We would like to restart the project on good bases and organized
properly our project  :)

Thanks very much

Follow-up Comments

Date: Tue 08/17/2004 at 18:51       By: beu