Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hi good free source people 5

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hi good free source people 5
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:49:29 +0200

At 17-8-2004 20:58 +0100, you wrote:

Hello Ed,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 09:35:56PM +0200, Ed van der Meulen wrote:
> I have to other proposal for free software project.
> [...]

If you have projects that you would like to have hosted at Savannah,
please submit a new project request as everyone else does, by using
the ``Register new project'' link when logged-in.

Best,
Elfyn

--

Yes, but I criticize your philosophy now of free source. You don't promote it like I do that.

You have no MsSQL and PHP so I can't promote the papers. Originally they stood high in Google for there is hunger to true information. So you are for me too passive.

And I send emails with those urls to the biog universities in the US and all kind of institutions as well. Many already know of those things.

Please also treat people always with respect.

I have left Sourceforge because the commercial direction. I go now elsewere.

So simply I can't use you for hosting.  You aren't fit for it.

I am sorry for you

Have a nice day

Ed