Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NewMag - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NewMag - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 01:16:10 +0100

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 07:03:20PM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
>
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 07:54:26AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> > A package was submitted to savannah.nongnu.org
> > This mail was sent to address@hidden, address@hidden
> >

> > Adam Cripps <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> > License: gpl
> > Other License:
> > Package: NewMag
> > System name: newmag
> > Type: non-GNU

> > NewMag is a quick and easy resource catalogue, mainly used to collect
> > and organise magazine article information for later reference. Current
> > features include a search method, and adding information without
> > duplication, output to HTML format (not yet w3c compliant).
> >
> > It is written in python and currently works from the command line.
> > Information is held in an object orientated way.
> >
> > All code is dependent only on other free sofware.
> >
> > Future plans are to add either Tkinter or wxPython front end GUI, but
> > again, being platform independent and resting on free software. It may
> > also store information with a mySQL or postgresql database.
> >
> > Source code can be seen at:
> > http://www.monkeez.org/wiki/moin.cgi/Programming_2fPython_2fNewMag_2fNewMagCode

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.

Please add permission to copy statements to source files, and add a copy
of the GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), when you import into
the CVS.

For more information, please see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4