[Savannah-hackers] reply to indicate interest

From: monch
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] reply to indicate interest
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:32:08 -0700

Dear Sir,

I am Chorlae Monroe a Liberian, residing in Ground Basso County, Moronvia,
and married to Mrs.say-blee Monroe of the blessed memory. Before her death
in 2000, she was the Deputy Consul-General in Liberian Embassy in Lome,
Togo (a small country in West Africa) for many years, appointed by the defunct
Government of Charles Taylor. While alive and working in Lome, she made
a large sum of money (to be disclosed to you in due course) which was deposited
overseas. Since Charles Taylor was ousted, the present Government has placed
all the officials and families in the past Government under surveilance,
in order to trace purported stolen funds that have been stashed overseas.
Thus, assess to my wife's money abroad without the notice or suspicion of
the Liberian Government has been difficult .
The essence of this proposal, therefore, is to solicit the cooperation and
understanding of a trustworthy and reliable partner outside Liberia, to
help receive the fund from the place of deposit, rather than losing the
fund to Liberian Government. My ultimate intention is to invest the fund
in partnership with you in your country where I will be rest assured its
safe. Modalities for the transfer of the funds to you, where the fund was
deposited as well as what would be your handsome share for the assistance
shall be revealed after your reply. If this proposal interests you, kindly
contact me immediately as time appear not to be on my side any more. You
may wish to include your personal phone and fax numbers, as I may want to
speak with you in details. Be rest assured that there will be no complicity
or implication of any sort on your part.

Yours Sincerely.
CHORLAE MONROE

N.B:Please you can contact me with this email address for prompt
action:(address@hidden)

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/