[Savannah-hackers] Hello, some contact 2

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Hello, some contact 2
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:06:46 +0200

Best people,

Three things.

In the air again (1), and why nothing is to see on sf (2). And another thing (3).

1. In the air again

We are again in the air as a beta system on two hosts. Additional things we have still to do.

One site shows a html version of the NNW home page and the other the flash version. But it fact they are mirrors.

We look at more places to host other similar projects based on the same view on reality. Everyone has such a view we have a very true view as well. And it's very productive.

2. We have had neither a normal logo of SF which was obliged for statistics., But always sf cared for our statistics as well. So we were special there as well. I wanted to disappear from sf. And not only as a project leader. But with the whole we have had there. And we know the ways to do that. We promoted first vividly also sf. And now the open project group.

3. See us as an outpost in the wide world. We can reach everybody who visits a search engine. We have build that in about six months. So I propose to work together. We in the outside world and you more among insiders.
A healthy combination. I could promote you and you could promote us.

outpost NNW

Ed