Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libaudiostream ALSA C++ Wrapper - s

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libaudiostream ALSA C++ Wrapper - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:25:04 -0400

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 01:04 pm, address@hidden wrote:

> Giuseppe Martino <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: libaudiostream ALSA C++ Wrapper
> System name: libaudiostream
> Type: non-GNU

> Libaudiostream aim to be a C++ Wrapper for ALSA API.
>

> Other Software Required:
> ALSA
>
> Other Comments:

>   Message sent via/by Savannah
>   http://savannah.nongnu.org/

Please resubmit your project with a detailed technical
description that specifies such requirements as programming languages
and external libraries.  It should be at least one-half a page.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

Michael J. Flickinger