Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Generic tournament processing libra

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Generic tournament processing library - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:25:01 +0200

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici

Viktor Pavlenko wrote:

   XN> Hi,

   XN> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in
   XN> Savannah.

   >> [...]
>>
   XN> I've found that your libtour project is already hosted on
   XN> SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libtour/ ). We,
   XN> at Savannah, do not host projects for mirroring
   XN> purpose. However, if you are moving from Sourceforge to
   XN> Savannah, that is acceptable.

   XN> Please provide us with decision regarding SourceForge
   XN> hosting. Upon review, we will reconsider your project for
   XN> inclusion in Savannah.

   XN> Regards,

   XN> Xavier Nicolovici

Hi,

if libtour is accepted to Savannah, I will remove it from Sourceforge.
Will it work this way? I don't want to withdraw it from Sourceforge
until it is accepted.

Thanks!