Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Spanish translations of GNU softwar

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Spanish translations of GNU software UI - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:41:11 +0200

Hi,

I have approved your project as non-GNU.  You will receive an
automated e-mail containing detailed information about the approval.

To approve this project as GNU, its needs either an official link with
an already existing project, or an evaluation by the GNU Eval
team. You can also stay as non-GNU. What should I do?

About the i18n of Savannah, or more precisely of the Savane tool, we
do not have an English localization indeed. People from the Savane
project (http://gna.org/p/savane) would be glad to get your help.

Sylvain