[Savannah-hackers] Re: twinx submission

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: twinx submission
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:54:13 +0200

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code. This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html. Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

I've tried to connect several time on http://thx-1138.kicks-ass.org/projets/
to get a copy of your source code without success. May I ask you
to provide another (temporary) URL pointing to your source code
or send it to me via email?

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici

Project Admins:
Cyril Bregnard <address@hidden> ;

Registration Date:
Wed 01/28/2004 at 18:16

System Group Name:
twinx

Submitted Description:
my project Twin-X is a cyberlife game that will allow user to build his own creature from skeleton to skin including organs, nerves and muscles. The base concept is almost the same as the game Creatures 2 (http://www.gamewaredevelopment.co.uk/help.php?id=C0_18_7) The creature also created will live in a virtual world represented in a window (in 2D generated with OpenGL for 2D acceleration) in which he will eat some food and drink to stay alive. Currently only the Renderer in OpenGL is almost done, im am the only one developper of this project and i don't have good experience because it is my first project. The sources and data can be found here : http://thx-1138.kicks-ass.org/projets/ (sometimes the server is down because it is my personnal PC) download Twin-X_YYYYMMDD.tar.gz and data.tar.gz the data.tar.gz need to be untared in your home directory. i realy don't know if it compil in other system than my own but i hope sorry for my english that is not good. for any question, please e-mail me.

Required software:
gtk 2.2 and libpango freetype and atk (sorry if i forget some depedencies of gtk2.2) libpng OpenGL libxml

Other comments: