Re: [gnu.org #209555] address@hidden: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Pr

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #209555] address@hidden: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval (bis) PLOUG is a GNU/Linux User Group]
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 07:40:01 +0200

> > address@hidden - Tue Aug 31 15:27:30 2004]:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > The P.L.O.U.G. approval started at Savannah more than one month
> > ago. Is there any reason it is taking so much time?
> >
> > If it is not possible for you to currently review GUGs that submitted
> > registration at Savannah, please send your GUG approval guidelines to
> > the Savannah hackers and we will check them ourselves.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> Hi Sylvain,
>     That ticket is currently stalled. I had asked the submitter to make
> a few modifications and I haven't heard back from him on it. I'll send
> him a reminder.
>
> Thanks,

They sent a mail when I asked Savannah pending projects to confirm:
"We have changed the mention in our site so to correspond to your
requirements: http://ploug.eu.org/
We hope you approuve that the PL:O:U:G is now a GNU/Linux User Group,
and we would appreciate if you could mention the P:L:O:U:G in your
directory..."

Maybe they didn't reply, but it seems they did something. Is it ok?

--
Sylvain