[Savannah-hackers] I've removed as much of the Mozilla-NL project as pos

From: Martijn Ras
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] I've removed as much of the Mozilla-NL project as possible, can one of you remove what remains?
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 17:17:21 +0200

Heya Folks,

A while ago i've moved the Mozilla-NL project to MozDev.

I don't want to keep maintaining the Mozilla-NL project on Savannah any longer. Today i've deactivated everything, removed everyone from the mailinglists and cleared both CVS repositories.

Can one of you remove what remains of the project and close it?

I'm aware of the following loose ends remaining on the system:
1) All files in the downloads area:
        http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/mozilla-nl/
2) The mailinglists/newsgroups:
        mozilla-nl-dev