[Savannah-hackers] Proposal For a Representative

From: lucas damian
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Proposal For a Representative
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 15:45:02 -0400 (EDT)

Dears Sir/Madam,

I represent ALPHA Import and Export Company based in
the UK. My company
exports cocoa and other goods/services for world
trade. We are looking for
representatives in Europe and America that can assist
us in clearing our
money in their respective countries. Most of our
customers pay out in
cheques and we do not have an account in your country
that will clear this
money. It is upon this note that we seek your
assistance as our
representative in your country.

Be informed that as our representative, you will
receive 10% of whatever
amount you clear for the company and the balance will
be paid into an
account we will avail to you.

If you are interested in this business offer, please
email me only on this
email address below:

(address@hidden)

Very Respectfully,
Lucas Damian, President
ALPHA Import and Export company
Goods for Import / Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs.
President , WORLD MARKET SOLUTIONS
Import / Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs.