[Savannah-hackers] How do we change the Emacs w32 faq maintainer

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] How do we change the Emacs w32 faq maintainer
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:33:17 +0200

Hi Savannah-Hackers,

We would like to change the maintainer for GNU Emacs FAQ for Windows (alias
GNU Emacs FAQ For Windows 95/98/ME/NT/XP and 2000). This FAQ is published on
the web as http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/ntemacs.html. The
former maintainer was Steve Kemp. Can you please tell us all we have to do
to change the maintainer and get started updating the FAQ?

Kind regards,
Lennart