Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of chendct

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of chendct
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 00:16:30 +0200

Please include a (temporary) URL pointing to the source code.  The
description you gave when registering will not be read by the general
public. If you are still concerned with privacy, however, you can
forward the code to me by email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GFDL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici