[Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:24:46 +0200

As you're not able to provide any source code, we would like you to
provide a more detailed technical description that specifies such
requirements as programming languages and external libraries.  It
should be at least one-half a page.

Please reply and include the information mentioned above. Upon
reception, we will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici